Turkey burgers are a great way to still enjoy the grilling season without all the fat!! This is also a great recipe for clean eating and 21 Day Fix!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup Ian’s Panko bread crumbs Whole Wheat (These breadcrumbs are great because they only contain 4 ingredients and you can pronounce every one of them!! 🙂 If you can’t find these breadcrumbs, just make your own following this recipe here. Also, when not eating clean, I substitute 6 Ritz crackers, crushed. That’s really yummy!)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Famous Dave’s Rib Rub
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
Mix the ground turkey with the crushed crackers, ketchup, mustard, Rib Rub, garlic powder, and onion powder. Form into patties and grill until cooked through and turkey is no longer pink. I eat my burger plain or wrapped in a lettuce leaf, but if you prefer, put your burger on a bun and add condiments of your choice. Enjoy!!
NOTE: This recipe is SUPER forgiving, so play with the ingredients as you wish! If you add more ketchup and mustard, just add more breadcrumbs. Need more flavor? Add more of the seasonings! Make it your own!