Quick & Easy Grilled Vegetables
- 1 large eggplant, sliced into 1/4 thick slices
- 1 large green pepper, sliced into 1/4 thick rings
- 1 large red onion, sliced into 1/4 thick rings (grills better if you try to keep the rings together)
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into 1/4 thick slices
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil (I try to use as little oil as possible to coat the veggies, so they don’t get too greasy)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, lightly coat veggies with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until veggies are tender.
Serve veggies sprinkled with mozzarella cheese!